This is an opportunity to take a lead role supporting a private electrical power distribution network consisting of high integrity supplies for naval platforms.
- Undertake technical activities that support the ongoing availability and reliability of the systems ensuring that the design intent is defined, configured and maintained, as part of the Design and Technical Authority.
- Specifying replacement equipment/components and supporting the production of configuration documentation for permanent modifications.
- Maintaining configuration of technical drawings and documentation.
- Undertaking asset condition surveys and supporting fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Reviewing and approving technical deliverables produced by other Engineers.
- Leading technical activities and support the development of others.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Location: United Kingdom