Marine People is seeking a Pipe Production Supervisor for our client, a shipyard based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
• Education Required: Associate’s Degree / CEGEP / Vocational or Technical Training
• Years of Experience:
– 4-7 years supervisory experience in a Marine/Industrial setting
– 4-7 years applicable experience
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers
• Co-ordinate scheduled and unscheduled work activities with other units
• Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
• Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Prepare production and other reports
What We Offer:
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan;
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs;
- RRSP matching program;
- Health & Wellness reimbursements;
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development;
- Growth and progression opportunities
Please be advised that some positions within our business have been designated as ‘Safety Sensitive’ where the employee holding the position has a heightened responsibility for his/her own safety or the safety of others due to the nature of the job. If this is the case, you will be informed in the interview process.