We are recruiting for a variety of requirements for our client, a well renowned shipbuilder, based in Victoria, (BC) Canada.
The role will be working on a diverse range of projects in the naval defence sector.
- Extensive Naval Architecture experience
- A degree in Naval Architecture or a similar relevant discipline
- General arrangement, compartment arrangement and systems arrangement assessment
- Damage stability analysis
- Weight management
- Other responsibilities depending on capabilities and development of the project
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills are central in this client-facing role
This role will provide an excellent relocation package for the successful candidate and their family.
• Due to the SC requirements of the project, candidates are required to be U.S/UK/NZ/Canadian/Australian/ citizens.