The role will have hybrid responsibilities – Service Capability Development Manager (Time – 70%) is responsible for the development of Service based contract business for the company. Leading the development of the design of the Service Contract offering and supporting the members of the Business Development Team who will be selling it to our customers. Service Desk Support (Time – 30%) provide hands on time with the Service Desk answering tickets, resolving customer problems and reaching to other departments for support where necessary.
- Identify the Service Contract market starting with existing customers.
- Direct support to the company’s global BD effort to market and sell the company’s Service products.
- Determine and define the Service Contract product offerings tailored to the needs of the Customer.
- Internal and external subject matter expert for the companies Service product offerings, working with Business and Customer Service and key-customers; generating significant revenue streams by the development, management and marketing of the companies Service Contracts.
- Work with BD, Customer Service and other stakeholders to evaluate and prioritise opportunities and in conjunction with BD develop win strategies, recommending pricing strategies based on analytics.
- Review and refine product offering periodically through the continual development of requirements for the in-house Customer Service team.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communications strategies for the ILS/ISS product line with Marketing support, including presentations, demonstrations and associated advertising material.
- Address cross functional issues such as Service Tickets, Training and Customer engagement.
- Address Customers requests for project-based issues in the absence of PMO Support.
- Provide ILS, Support and Service SME to the BD Leads on Engineering Support issues.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience designing ILS and Service Based delivery solutions either in a government or industry role on military contracts, supported by delivery of complex long-term support in defense sector either as supplier or in service.
- Front-line experience in a customer facing role either selling or sales support, demonstrating experience doing the following; pricing analysis, market intelligence identifying sales channels and building pricing strategies.
- Ability to build relationships and lead teams; with excellent presentation and communication skills.