The Change Manager will be the central point of contact for all cross-functional teams making sure there is collaboration and input from all relevant stakeholders to control change within the project. This will include co-ordinating impact analysis, stakeholder management, tracking progress of Change through the process lifecycle and communications between stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Control strategy that makes complex change easy for all stakeholders
- Conduct impact analysis to help develop and execute the change
- Comprehend detailed technical Change Requests
- Solid understanding of Project Management methodology, and specifically Change Management.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure input and decisions by key stakeholders.
- Track, record and report proposed changes through a managed process.
- Apply critical thinking and pull in required technical specialists as required
- Take the initiative and drive results as required.
- Sole initiator of a Stop Work Notice, where required, feeding into the plan to suspend progress on redundant activitiesDefine and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the change management methodology
- Build metrics to measure change and identify risks and issues relating to project
- Provide thoughtful, structured recommendations
- Experience in developing stakeholder engagements
- Experience of complex heavy engineering projects
- Commercial acumen and able to identify and assess project risksHighly organized, energetic and creative change professional
- Ability to handle ambiguity and can be flexible in approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Impactful presence who can easily navigate through the issues
Required Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 – 5 years applying change management principles, methodology, and tools for implementing change
- BEng is beneficial but not necessary
- ACM/APM Qualification or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including excel
Experience reading technical drawings is beneficial but not necessary